When you realize you're in the friendzone, usually you're too late. That's what happens when you're too in love with someone but you're too much of a chicken to tell them.
I just thought of some ideas, tips if you may, to stay out of the friendzone. Hope these help:
- Stop obsessing over her. We’re not in high school anymore to have that cute little notebook with her name written on every page. Don’t get obsessed with her, don’t let her become the first thing you think about when you wake up or go to bed. Try to keep your distance, do something interesting with your life, stop stalking her on Facebook haha. Do your own thing and she will come to you when she realizes she’s not the most important thing in your life.
- Don’t be a mamma’s boy. Even if you have an amazing relationship with your mother, and don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad thing, don’t show her right away that you’re that guy that everything he does, he tells his mother. That’s not attractive and real women won’t go out with someone like that. I, for example, wouldn’t want to meet my future mother in law too soon haha
- Be mysterious. Women love a bit of mystery when it comes to getting to know a man. Don’t tell your life story from the beginning, make her work for it, make her want to know you more and give her the chance to see you again. If you tell her everything about yourself, she will get bored pretty quickly, the excitement will get lost.
- Let her solve her own problems. Don’t be that guy who makes it all better, don’t be the hero. Her problems are hew own, you can just give her some advice and stay out of it. Otherwise you will become her shrink and not her boyfriend.
- Raise your standards! Being a man that has high standards on what he likes, what he wants, knows how to conduct himself and doesn’t settle for anything else is everything a woman wants. She sees him powerful, confident and that’s really attractive.